Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- The Brazilian church that welcomes gay believers into the fold
LGBT worshippers find spiritual home in a country where evangelicals are increasingly outspoken in their homophobia Evangelicals become a political force to be reckoned with From the outside, there is little to distinguish the Metropolitan community church from the many other evangelical houses of worship in Rios Zona Norte. But as Marcos Lord prepares for an evening sermon, it soon becomes ...
- Church Asks Music Director to Resign After He Married Same-Sex Partner; Congregation Laments
Members of Minnesota Catholic Church are lamenting over the resignation of their music director of 17 years who was asked to leave his position after marrying his same-sex partner.
- Gay marriage: The Catholic Church isn't the 'author' of norms
Syndicated columnist Frank Bruni skips over the real question when he charges the church for ?punishing a same-sex couple for formalizing a relationship that was already obvious, as these men?s partnership was ["When ?I do? means you?re done in the Catholic Church," Opi
- Bishop responds to Lewistown Catholic Church controversy with gay couple
LEWISTOWN - A controversial decision by the Catholic church in Lewistown to disallow a gay couple to receive communion or participate in ministry has drawn a lot of attention - and not just in the small community of Lewistown; the story of two long-time Catholics, Tom and Paul, has made national headlines.
- Bishop responds to Lewistown church controversy with gay couple
LEWISTOWN -- A controversial decision by the Catholic church in Lewistown to disallow a gay couple to receive communion or participate in ministry has drawn a lot of attention.
- One in 10 Church of England bishops 'could be secretly gay' - says bishop
Bishop of Buckingham claims as many as a dozen of his colleagues could be trapped in the "episcopal closet" because of power wielded by tiny "reactionary clique" in Church of England
- Gay marriage: The church is being hypocritical
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black ["When ?I do? means you?re done in the Catholic Church," Opinion, Sept. 24]. The Roman Catholic Church has a lot to answer for going back throughout history and in recent times.
- Peter Tatchell: 'Gay bishops will be outed'
After a Church of England bishop said one in ten bishops could be secretly gay, gay rights campaigners have been calling for 'openness' and an end to 'hypocrisy'.
- Gay Music Director Officially Resigns after Calls from Church to Quit
A gay music director at a local Catholic church has officially resigned from his job after recently marrying his longtime partner. Music Director Jamie Moore said he submitted his resignation from St. Victoria Catholic Church in Victoria, Minnesota, via email Thursday and on paper Friday...
- Vinson & Elkins?s Church Property Fights: Business of Law
Daniel Tobey, an eighth-year associate at Vinson & Elkins LLP, is working on litigation that is anything but typical for the corporate powerhouse.