Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Gay singers test country music's appeal
New York (AFP) - Church, pickup trucks and dive bars -- the imagery of classic country songs evokes "traditional" small-town American life. Now a rising number of openly gay crooners are testing just how inclusive that vision can be.
- Kentucky Baptists kick out gay-friendly church
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) ? Kentucky Baptists on Tuesday chose to sever ties with a Louisville church that is open to performing same-sex marriages.
- Gay Rights Speaker Banned From Detroit Parish
Archbishop Allen Vigneron prohibited a talk by Francis DeBernardo for Catholics with gay family members. DeBernardo is the executive director of Maryland-based New Ways Ministry, an advocacy group for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Catholics.
- Thank You, Duggars, Your Homophobia Is Really a Public Service
When gay marriage is passing in state after state, it?s easy to forget that not everyone is on the bandwagon
- Local ministries speak out in light of recent state same sex marriage ruling
The major court decision striking down Missouri?s gay marriage ban as unconstitutional created a major source of contemplation for Maryville church leaders. Some church leaders in Maryville have react
- Church Threatens Lawsuit over 'I'm Not Gay No More' Song
Andrew Caldwell ordered to stop profiting off of chant.
- Gay couple files complaint with Winston-Salem church over failure to marry
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. ? A gay couple at Green Street United Methodist Church has filed a complaint with their bishop charging that their pastor violated church discipline by refusing to preside at a marriage ceremony for them ? despite the denomination?s rules that forbid same-sex marriages. Green Street church planned a press conference Wednesday night to announce [?]
- El Paso bishop reacts to new Vatican ideas toward gay and lesbian community
EL PASO, Texas -- The Catholic Church is opening up to new ideas. A new report from the Vatican states that gay people have "gifts to offer to the Christian community" and that the Catholic Church should consider welcoming them."I trust that what guidance
- ?I?m Not Gay No More!? Dude Target of Church Lawsuit?
*And why are we so NOT surprised to learn that the ?I?m Not Gay No More? dude is on the verge of being sued by the very church that ?delivered? him from his gayness? As we reported, Andrew Caldwell, went and took the viral video of his ?deliverance,? auto-tuned it, added some background vocals and [?]
- Church in South Africa Fires Gay Minister for Appearing in Photo with Gay People Posted on Facebook
A South African church has fired a gay minister for appearing in a Facebook photo with gay people. Philip Olivier, of the Afrikaans Protestant Church, posted the picture online showing he had attended a social function by LGBTI insurance and medical aid company Triarc.