Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Local church splits with conference over gay marriage stance
GOSHEN ? Finding themselves at odds with their brethren over the issue of gay marriage, Clinton Frame Mennonite Church officials released a statement Thursday announcing the church will no longer be a part of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference.
- Gay, married church worker sues Missouri Catholic diocese for firing
By Carey Gillam KANSAS CITY Mo. (Reuters) - A Missouri church worker sued the Catholic diocese in Kansas City on Thursday claiming she was wrongfully fired from her salaried position as a pastoral associate after her marriage to another woman was mentioned in a local newspaper. The lawsuit, filed in Jackson County Circuit Court in Independence, Missouri, against the Catholic Diocese of Kansas ...
- Minister: Methodist church appeals 'refrocking'
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ? A Methodist minister ousted and then reinstated after performing his son's gay marriage said Friday that a church official is appealing his refrocking.
- 5 Reasons Michael Sam Has It Better Than Any Other Gay NFL Player
Michael Sam, the only out gay professional football player, starts his dream job this week. Perhaps some people think Sam?s sexual orientation will make his football career more difficult. 1. He?s a rookie, but he?s already better known than most players in the NFL. Though he has yet to play a single minute of pro football, Sam already has enjoyed kudos from no less than President Barack Obama ...
- Minister says Methodist church in Pennsylvania appealing his 'refrocking' over gay marriage
A Methodist minister ousted and then reinstated after presiding over his son's gay marriage says the church is appealing his refrocking.
- Warring Episcopalians in South Carolina court over $500 million in property
By Harriet McLeod CHARLESTON South Carolina (Reuters) - A dispute between the U.S. Episcopal Church and a breakaway diocese angered over its acceptance of gay rights wound up in court on Tuesday as a trial got under way to decide the fate of $500 million in historic real estate. The fight pits the Diocese of South Carolina, consisting of some 50 parishes, against a national church it left in ...
- Church defectors forming new flock in funeral home
A funeral home has opened the doors of its chapel to the vicar at the centre of a defection from the Anglican Church as leaders from other denominations beckon the flock to come in from the cold.
- Croatia adopts long-awaited law on gay partnerships
Croatian lawmakers adopted Tuesday a long-awaited law allowing gay couples to register as life partners, enjoying the same rights as their heterosexual peers except on adopting children. Gay rights activists hailed the legislation in the largely conservative EU member state, which is strongly influenced by the powerful Roman Catholic Church. "Croatia made a historic step forward to stand along ...
- Singapore Top Court Tackles Challenge to 1938 Gay-Sex Ban
Singapore's highest court is hearing challenges to a 76-year-old ban on gay sex, a divisive issue after India reversed a decision to strike down a similar law and same-sex marriage was allowed in New Zealand last year. Lawyers for Kenneth Chee and Gary Lim argued that the ban, first adopted under British colonial rule in 1938, discriminates against gay men and violates rights to equal protection ...
- Here?s How the Westboro Baptist Church Was Duped Into Fund-Raising for LGBT
A popular band met hateful extremism with generosity recently after a gaggle of perma-protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church showed up at its concert in Kansas City, Miss., wielding posters that read "Repent or Perish" and "God H8s Fag Marriage." Electro pop-rock band Panic! at the Disco found out about the impending protest beforehand and tweeted this ingenious response to its own 666,000 ...