Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Highland area as big as Wales 'down to one Kirk minister'
An area of the Highlands and Islands greater than Wales now has only one active full-time Church of Scotland parish minister, it is claimed, as disquiet over the issue of gay ordination grows.
- Firing of gay teachers at Cor Jesu draws outcry
Some alumnae say they will no longer donate to the school.
- Church ladies tough it out poolside when it comes to same-sex marriage
After the Presbyterian church vote on marriage, a churchgoer struggles with criticism of that policy.
- Two more Kirk ministers quit in gay clergy row
THE Church of Scotland has lost a further two ministers in an ongoing row over gay clergy.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Westboro Baptist Church To Take ?God Hates Islam? Signs To Iraq
The Westboro Baptist church, the extreme anti-gay group who has garnered national attention for years by picketing funerals ? including the funerals of U.S. soldiers killed in action ? with their placards bearing messages of hatred against gay people, now say that the group?s members will travel to war-torn Iraq to protest the Muslim religion.
- Man Fired from LDS Church For Refusing to Give Up Gay Friends
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? official policy is to accept gay people as members of the church so long as they take what is, in essence, a vow of chastity.
- Church celebrates 100th with history-making appointment of gay pastor
This year marks the 100th anniversary of Congregational United Church of Christ, which opened its doors when most of Plain Township still was farmland. On Sunday, the congregation will make more history when it welcomes its first openly gay pastor.
- Firing of gay teachers at Catholic girls school draws outcry
The termination of two gay faculty members at a US all-girls Catholic high school has prompted an outcry from alumni.
- Church Cancels Man's Funeral Because He Was Gay
The man's family was forced to move his funeral with 24 hours notice after officials at the church hosting the event realized he was gay. read more
- Church approved as LGBT safe
Sylvania United Church of Christ voted May 4 to be an open and affirming congregation, going on record as being a safe place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transsexual people and welcoming them fully in the congregation.