Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
7. Being gay is to be ridiculed about something you can do nothing about.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Boy Scouts Allowing Gay Youth OK With Mormon Church
Opponents of tolerating gay scouts plan a private meeting for June.
- First openly gay Church of Scotland minister welcomes decision to allow homosexual and lesbian ministers
THE first openly homosexual clergyman appointed by the Church of Scotland has welcomed a vote by the Kirk that could see liberal parishes choosing gay men and women as their ministers.
- LDS Church Accepts New Boy Scout Policy on Gay Members
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has released a statement expressing their support for the Boy Scouts of America after the youth organization voted to allow openly gay members.
- Rising church asserts itself in Georgia after Orthodox Christian protesters attack gay-rights activists
Anti-gay mobs and opposition arrests are raising concerns about the country?s direction since a new government took power last year.
- Church of Scotland to Allow Gay Ministers
A vote taken Monday will let congregations appoint openly gay, partnered clergy, opting out of the church's general ban. read more
- Church backs gay ministers motion
The Church of Scotland has voted in favour of allowing openly gay men and women to become ministers - whilst maintaining a traditionalist standpoint.
- LDS Church responds to the Boy Scout vote on gay members
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints responded today to the Boy Scouts of America vote on its membership policy with the following statement:
- Gay minister hails ?milestone? moment for church
THE decision by the Kirk to allow the ordination of openly gay ministers has been described as a ?milestone? by?the minister whose appointment sparked the controversy.
- 'Jason Collins' Being Gay Caused Oklahoma Tornado' Say Westboro Baptist Church
Westboro Baptist Church have said the Oklahoma tornado is God venting his rage because basketball player Jason Collins came out as gay in April. Collins,...
- Church of Scotland approves compromise on gay clergy
EDINBURGH, Scotland, May 21 (UPI) -- The Church of Scotland's General Assembly Monday approved a compromise that allows congregations who want to have gay ministers to do so.