Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Gays, the church ? and forgotten love
Is there a place for gay people in the Catholic Church? This month, 253 Catholic leaders, including heads of national bishops? conferences, heads of the Eastern Catholic churches and lay...
- Meanwhile: Singapore?s Ban on Gay Male Sex Upheld by Top Court
The "intensely controversial" challenge brought by the men is best debated before the city's parliament, Court of Appeal Justices Andrew Phang, Belinda Ang and Woo Bih Li said in their 107-page decision delivered yesterday.
- Apple's Tim Cook says 'proud to be gay'
WASHINGTON - Apple CEO Tim Cook came out as gay Thursday and said that fighting for equality is at the core of his personal and business ethos. RELATED STORIES LGBT groups "shocked and disappointed" at Court of Appeal verdict Court of Appeal rejects challenge to strike down gay sex law Criticism, praise follows Catholic Church's gays decision The head of the tech giant said his sexuality has ...
- Reinstated Reverend Bucks Norms, Takes Pro-LGBT Teachings to College Town
Rev. Frank Schaefer found out about his official reinstatement to the church in the most unceremonious of ways. After an emotional roller coaster of a year in which Schaefer lost his religious standing for officiating his gay son?s wedding, he learned of his re-frocking through a text message.
- Some Mormons pushing church on gay marriage
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) ? Court decisions this week paving the way for same-sex marriage to become legal in dozens of states, including Mormon strongholds like Utah, Idaho and Nevada, have emboldened a growing group of Latter-day Saints who are pushing the conservative church to become more accepting of gay members.
- Catholic bishops snub Vatican on gays
Catholic bishops said Tuesday that they remain fundamentally opposed to homosexual relationships, tempering the message of a landmark Vatican report calling for a more positive approach to gay believers.
- Will Tim Cook Pave the Way for Other Gay CEOs?
As one of the most powerful tech executives in the world, Cook holds a unique position from which he can show the way for other gay corporate leaders.
- Could Mormon LDS Church Perceptions Be Changing? Seattle Leaders Invite Gay People to Worship
Leaders of a Seattle branch of the Mormon Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) have decided to sidestep the Law of Chastity to invite Mormon gay and lesbian members to worship.
- Gay Groups Hail New Tone from Catholic Church Toward Homosexuality
On Monday, bishops showed unprecedented openness to accepting the real lives of many Catholics today
- How Catholic synod on gays made history, even with 'disappointing' end (+video)
Catholic gay-rights groups said, in the end, a synod of bishops convened to reconsider the church's attitude toward homosexuals failed to live up to expectations. But some observers say the meeting was still a 'huge achievement.'