Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Congregations leaving Church of Scotland over gay ordination 'but no one's rejoicing'
Two Edinburgh congregations are to leave the Church of Scotland as the vote on ordination of gay clergy nears
- Couple's 'first gay church wedding'
A same-sex couple have married in what is believed to be the UK's first gay wedding held in a church.
- The gay Anglican wedding exposes a creaking compromise within the church
Church of England liberals may celebrate this first union, but conservative groups won't accept official tolerance of gay people The marriage of canon Jeremy Pemberton and Laurence Cunnington, the first gay clergy wedding in England , looks like a decisive test of strength within the Church of England between liberals and conservatives. But it may just shift the trenches a few hundred yards. The ...
- Dozens of lawmakers sign support for ousted gay scoutmaster
King County, Washington state, and federal legislators have released three new letters containing nearly a dozen new signatures in support of ousted gay Scoutmaster Geoffrey McGrath. 39 Washington state legislators penned their signatures in a letter of support to McGrath's Troop 98 sponsor church, Rainier Beach United Methodist Church, writing that they're "deeply troubled" as "discrimination ...
- Minister defrocked over son's gay wedding will speak at St. Luke's United Methodist Church in Bryn Mawr
When Frank Schaefer decided to officiate at his gay son?s wedding, he didn?t think that he was being brave but rather a ?loving father.?
- Inside the tiny church where members of Uganda's beleaguered gay community have found sanctuary
A congregation in Kampala meets every Sunday despite the rising threat to life and liberty Sunday is a special day in Uganda, the conservative east African country that is threatening to put gay people behind bars for life. On Sunday you can see families flocking to churches all over the country for prayer, wearing their best clothes. The sermons are predictable. Church leaders will pray for ...
- Bournemouth hosts the first gay wedding to be held in a UK church
THE first gay wedding in a UK church has taken place in Bournemouth.
- Funds lost as wealthy churches quit in new gay protest
TWO of the wealthiest Church of Scotland congregations are quitting the Kirk just weeks before the General Assembly over the issue of gay ordination.
- Gay clergyman breaks CoE
A gay clergyman has become the first ordained priest to break the Church of England's ban on same-sex marriage since it was legalised this year. Canon Jeremy Pemberton, a hospital chaplain in Lincolnshire, reportedly tied the knot with long-term partner Laurence Cunnington yesterday.
- Mormon leader outlines opposition to gay marriage
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) ? A top Mormon leader reiterated the church's opposition to gay marriage during the church's biannual general conference.