Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- FBI Releases Its Files For Fred Phelps, Deceased Anti-Gay Pastor
The FBI has released its case files for Fred Phelps, the pastor of the anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church who died last year. The documents, which The Daily Caller obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request and which are also now listed on the FBI?s website, mostly contain the FBI?s communications with local law enforcement officials seeking information on Phelps and his Topeka, Kan ...
- Gay Catholic group gets VIP treatment at Vatican for first time
By Philip Pullella VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - A prominent American Catholic gay rights group was given VIP treatment for the first time at an audience with Pope Francis on Wednesday, a move members saw as a sign of change in the Roman Catholic Church. "This is a sign of movement that's due to the Francis effect," said Sister Jeannine Gramick, co-founder of New Ways Ministry, which ministers to ...
- Catholic school quits Boston St. Patrick's parade over gay marchers
By Elizabeth Barber BOSTON (Reuters) - A Roman Catholic grammar school located near Boston has pulled out of the city's St. Patrick's Day parade in protest over organizers' decision to allow a gay veterans' group to march in next month's event. The Immaculate Heart of Mary School, which traditionally sends its marching band to the South Boston route, said on Friday it would withdraw following a ...
- Church ponders Ford?s position
Presbyterian church authorities have been challenged to say whether David Ford can continue as an elder while opposing church policy on gay marriage.
- Gay unions getting nod in voting by Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) is on track to rewrite the definition of marriage in its constitution by allowing it to include same-sex couples.
- Church support for conscience clause
The Catholic Church says it supports the general objective of a DUP Private Member's Bill seeking to build a conscience clause into equality law.
- Dean of St Paul's David Ison calls on CofE to consider gay marriage
The Dean of St Paul's has called for the Church of England to consider what accepting same-sex marriage would mean for the future.
- Yes, Obama Was Lying About Opposing Same-Sex Marriage
Both sides were pretty sure Obama was lying when he said he opposed gay marriage. In his new book, former Obama strategist David Axelrod says candidate Obama took that position in 2008 at the behest of his political advisers. ?Opposition to gay marriage was particularly strong in the black church, and as he ran for higher office, he grudgingly accepted the counsel of more pragmatic folks like me ...
- Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) ? A former Salt Lake City police officer who was put on leave and later resigned after he objected to riding in the motorcycle brigade at the front of last year's gay pride parade is speaking out against what he believes was a violation of his religious liberties.
- 'It's the right thing to do' ? Clergy members promise to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies
Before she returned to Nebraska a decade ago, Pastor Diana K. Jahn was worried. She was openly gay, living on the East Coast, and she was moving to Purdum, a Blaine County crossroads of a town in the heart of the Sandhills.