Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- Coach tied to beating of gay couple leaves job
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ? An assistant coach at a Roman Catholic high school has resigned over his role in a beating that left two gay men injured, church officials in Philadelphia said Thursday.
- Boy Scouts policy allowing gay youths leads 1 Berks church to end affiliation
What: A Christian outdoor adventure organization that began in January in response to the Boy Scouts of America changing its membership policy to allow gay youths to join.
- High school coach tied to beating of gay couple resigns
PHILADELPHIA ? An assistant coach at a Roman Catholic high school has resigned over his role in a beating that left two gay men injured, church officials in Philadelphia said...
- Montana gay couple denied Communion after Roman Catholic priest learns of marriage
A gay couple has been told they can no longer receive Communion or participate in church ministry after the new priest at a Roman Catholic church in central Montana learned they had been married in a civil ceremony more than a year ago.
- Local: New gay-friendly church for Sydney's Bible belt
"At our church, we believe everyone is welcome, loved and included."
- Councilman Wants Federal Hate Crime Charges In Attack On Gay Couple
Philadelphia police are still investigating that brutal attack on a gay couple in Center City. Several people have been questioned, but no arrests have been made yet.
- Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop
As the leader of two American dioceses, Roman Catholic Bishop Blase Cupich has staked out a firm position in the middle of the road.
- Gay clergy in the Church of England 'live in fear of bishops'
Many gay clergy are angry at what they feel to be "hypocrisy" within the CofE, according to lobbyists.
- Montana gay couple denied Communion after marriage
BILLINGS, Montana (AP) A gay couple has been told they can no longer receive Communion or participate in church ministry after the new priest at a Roman Catholic church in central Montana learned they had been married in a civil...
- Cardinal meets with gay church employee who was fired
A music director at a suburban church who was fired after he became engaged to his same-sex partner met with Cardinal Francis George today and said the men prayed together.