Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- 'I'm Not Gay No More' Guy -- Church Threatens Legal Action Over Song
The church where the "I'm Not Gay No More" guy went straight is not only intolerant toward gays, they have an intense dislike for people who steal their tunes.The Church of God in Christ insists Andrew Caldwell call in the lawyers ... because? Permalink
- Church in South Africa Fires Gay Minister for Appearing in Photo with Gay People Posted on Facebook
A South African church has fired a gay minister for appearing in a Facebook photo with gay people. Philip Olivier, of the Afrikaans Protestant Church, posted the picture online showing he had attended a social function by LGBTI insurance and medical aid company Triarc.
- Local ministries speak out in light of recent state same sex marriage ruling
The major court decision striking down Missouri?s gay marriage ban as unconstitutional created a major source of contemplation for Maryville church leaders. Some church leaders in Maryville have react
- Kentucky Baptists kick out gay-friendly church
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) ? Kentucky Baptists on Tuesday chose to sever ties with a Louisville church that is open to performing same-sex marriages.
- Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay: Country Singer Says He's, "Out, Proud and Happy"
Country singer Ty Herndon has come out as gay. After years of hiding the truth about his sexual orientation, the musician is finally speaking out publically about his homosexuality....
- Vatican Strengthens Ties with Evangelicals and Mormons Against Gay Marriage
New alliances formed in Rome this week
- Rick Warren on gay marriage: 'The Church must not cave in'
"Marriage can only be between a man and a woman," Rick Warren told an audience at the Vatican.
- El Paso bishop reacts to new Vatican ideas toward gay and lesbian community
EL PASO, Texas -- The Catholic Church is opening up to new ideas. A new report from the Vatican states that gay people have "gifts to offer to the Christian community" and that the Catholic Church should consider welcoming them."I trust that what guidance
- Gay stars rock macho world of country
How much bravery did it take for two stars to come out in the macho world of country music?
- Country Singer Ty Herndon Comes Out As Gay
Country singer Ty Herndon has come out as gay in a new interview with People: "I'm an out, proud and happy gay man." The 52-year-old country singer...