Welcome to gay Christians, an Internet network of affirmative and supportive chat channels. Our "membership" draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in such diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of all people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation.
GAY..... What does it mean to be gay?
What does being gay mean to you? What is your reaction to each of the following statements?
1. Being gay is having the capability to love a member of the same sex to a much greater depth than a member of the opposite sex.
2. Being gay is a matter of love, not a matter of sex.
3. Being gay is who you are, not what you do.
4. Being gay is part of you, not a separate entity.
5. Being gay is OK -- the sin is living a lie.
6. Being gay is not chosen, if it were, there would be no gays.
8. Being gay is not changeable -- but it is liveable.
9. Being gay is accepting yourself when others are not accepting of you.
10. Being gay is being who you are -- even though you don't understand it.
11. Being gay is gentleness, warmth and sensitivity, when you are not at war with the outside world.
12. Being gay is different, and the definition of different is not "bad."
13. Being gay is reaching the autumn of your years and wondering why you have spent most of your life trying to get acceptance from people who don't know you and who don't understand you.
14. Being gay is YOU -- and nothing in this world is more important than that.Women seeking women is not taboo in this day and age. Online dating sites like Girlfriends Meet accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or spiritual beliefs.
For some dating tips, or to find your gay sole-mate visit the gay dating section of the cupid's reviews, the #1 gay dating review site on the net! Next year, Noosa in Queensland Australia will be hosting a gay festival specifically for gay christians. The festival is currently being organized and getting sponsored now.
Recent Gay Christans related News
- A Thanksgiving dinner for hundreds and family
ST. PETERSBURG ?- As a little boy, Gay Inskeep's younger son thought everyone across America gathered for Thanksgiving in community settings with family, friends and strangers.
- Gay rights gaining support in conservative Panhandle
For a variety of reasons, gay rights supporters say attitudes seem to be shifting.
- 'I?m Not Gay No More' Guy to be Sued by Church for Selling Conversion Song (Video)
'I?m Not Gay No More' Guy to be Sued by Church for Selling Conversion Song (Video) 'I?m Not Gay No More' Guy to be Sued by Church for Selling Conversion Song (Video) Religion Andrew Caldwell Song Product Image Has Been Optimized Andrew Caldwell, also known as the "I'm Not Gay No More' guy , became a YouTube star a few weeks ago when a video of his conversion from gay to straight went viral ...
- Gay singers test country music's appeal
NEW YORK - Church, pickup trucks and dive bars -- the imagery of classic country songs evokes "traditional" small-town American life. Now a rising number of openly gay crooners are testing just how inclusive that vision can be. Two prominent singers came out of the closet within hours of each other on Thursday. Ty Herndon, who rose to stardom in the 1990s with both love ballads and Christian ...
- SPECIAL REPORT: What Virginia law means for gay couples wanting to adopt
Same-sex marriage is now legal in Virginia, so what does that mean for gay couples who want to adopt children?
- Kentucky Baptists kick out gay-friendly church
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) ? Kentucky Baptists on Tuesday chose to sever ties with a Louisville church that is open to performing same-sex marriages.
- Gay couples who want a religious marriage ceremony may not find welcome
Colorado on Tuesday officially authorized same-sex marriages, but couples hoping to tie the knot in a religious ceremony will still face obstacles in many religious institutions not now performing gay marriages.
- Gay couple files complaint with Winston-Salem church over failure to marry
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. ? A gay couple at Green Street United Methodist Church has filed a complaint with their bishop charging that their pastor violated church discipline by refusing to preside at a marriage ceremony for them ? despite the denomination?s rules that forbid same-sex marriages. Green Street church planned a press conference Wednesday night to announce [?]
- Reinstated Reverend Bucks Norms, Takes Pro-LGBT Teachings to College Town
Rev. Frank Schaefer found out about his official reinstatement to the church in the most unceremonious of ways. After an emotional roller coaster of a year in which Schaefer lost his religious standing for officiating his gay son?s wedding, he learned of his re-frocking through a text message.
- Retired pastor loses credentials over gay wedding
LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) ? A retired Mennonite pastor from Pennsylvania who lost his credentials after officiating at his gay son's wedding says he hopes the church will someday be more accepting of gays and lesbians.